Another day, another update.
Testing Executable and Symbols
Check the main 1.5.2 page for other downloads.
- Pilots don't get stuck when the vehicle they're going towards gets destroyed
- Fixed a dumb crash in ClearScrapAround :P
- Reorganized how the shell handles of map types
- Now driven by a couple of data tables
- Shuffled around the type list
- Fixed a major buffer overrun in the map list
- Triggered when a line in netmis.txt was over 100 characters
- Overwrote global shell state causing all kinds of problems
- Fixed ClearScrapAround when called from Start
- The Scrap range search structure hadn't been set up yet
- Added some script utility functions for wrangling AI units
- CanCommand: the unit can be commanded
- CanBuild: the producer is able to build
- IsBusy: the producer is currently busy
- Armory properly handles BuildAt command
- Internally works like the Construction Rig
- Builds immediately when given a "where"
- Otherwise waits for a Dropoff command